8th February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Mathematics?

Sir,
I want to do PhD mathematics. What procedure I have to follow for it, Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  4. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  6. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics in TIFR?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate?
  15. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  16. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  17. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
14th February 2016, 12:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Mathematics?

Procedure to pursue PhD in Mathematics :-

- Appear in the entrance exam based on which most of the institutes take admission.
- You should appear in UGC-NET or PhD entrance exam conducted by various universities.
- As per UGC rules and regulations, one needs to appear in entrance exam to enroll in PhD course.
- Aim to score high in the entrance exam.
- Then you need to attend the interview and perform well in it.
- On getting shortlisted , confirm your admission and complete all formalities to get your admission done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?