8th March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Tamil University thanjavur?

Procedure to do Ph.D in Tamil University thanjavur? How to get the application form for it? Can you please give me the information on this? I just need to ensure that I will apply for the Ph.D course there and start for it. Thanks!

Related Questions:
10th March 2015, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Tamil University thanjavur?

First of all you must have a Master's degree with at leas 55% marks from a recognized University. There is 5% relaxation of marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Ph.D admission in most of the top universities is based on following basis.

1. NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score
2. M.Phil qualification
3. Teaching Fellowship
4. 5 years of professional experience

Hence, if you have any of the above qualification along with the Master's degree then you don't need to appear for any other entrance exam for Ph.D admission.
11th July 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for P.hd. Yoga for human excellence .Is there admission form in your web site. how can i get it or down load the P.hd application form
21st January 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam.
I have finished my PG Degree from Madurai kamaraj University through the Distance Education.
It is possible to do Phd (philosophy,feminism.or religious) to this area. My MA Degree /mark is 565/1000.. please guide to me.

thanking you.

R.Valarmathi.
29th March 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam

I Have finishsed M.SC, M.ED next my plan is M.phil or P.HD{EDUCATION} Study in tamil university Thanjavur. please guide to me I am waiting for your Reply.

Thanks

P.Rajeshkumar.
6th August 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam l Have finished M.A., M.Ed. , M.Phil. My next plan Ph.D (tamil ) in thanjavor Tamil university. Please guide to me. I am waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?