4th April 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue PhD in HR from top universities? Entrance exams and cost involved in it?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA HR and now want to do PhD in HR. Please tell me procedure to pursue PhD in HR from top universities? Entrance exams and cost required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  3. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  4. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved?
  5. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  6. Entrance tests to pursue Ph.D degree in management from top universities in USA/UK?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  8. List of universities to pursue Ph.D in Public Health?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  10. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  14. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
  15. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  16. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  17. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of PhD entrance exams in various universities of India? Registration and selection procedure?
5th April 2017, 12:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to pursue PhD in HR from top universities? Entrance exams and cost involved in it?

PhD in HR is a post graduation doctorate degree course which is 3 years long. In order to pursue PhD in HR, candidates should have completed their master's degree and M.Phil in the respective stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute. Some top universities conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates, so you have to prepare well in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?