22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

I want to get scholarship for doing PhD in Marine Biology program in Shivaji University. Can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th July 2022, 07:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

As , you qualified the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET you will get a stipend to study PhD Marine Biology at Shivaji University.

To study PhD Marine Biology , candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Marine Biology.
15th July 2022, 07:01 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

Yes, scholarship is available to study PhD Marine Biology at Shivaji University, first you have to qualify the entrance exam called GATE and SET.

Qualification required:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Marine Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?