22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Shivaji University for studying PhD in Marine Biology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  2. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  3. Eligibility to get PhD(Marine Biology) admission in Shivaji University?
  4. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarships available to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  7. Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  8. Can I study PhD in History in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  9. Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the admission procedure for Tancet? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed my B.E (ECE) from Shivaji university Maharashtra
  11. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  12. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for D.Ed in Shivaji University
  14. How to get admission in INS Shivaji after passing 10th?
  15. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to apply for Marine Biology course in Cusat University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
12th July 2022, 07:08 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Marine Biology.

SET,NET and GATE is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
15th July 2022, 06:47 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can do PhD Marine Biology.

Entrance exam:-

UGC CSIR NET
SET
GATE
SLET

Duration of PhD Marine Biology is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?