22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships or projects after M.Tech to fund my PhD research?

I have recently completed my M.Tech, but I am not GATE/NET qualified. I want to get fellowship, or any project for research and next year. I will start my Ph.D from Punjabi University Patiala. Please tell me scholarship or projects which I can apply without enroll to Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.d in pharma sciences abroad with sufficient stipend? I have done M.Pharm
  2. How can one do Ph.D. in English? Is there any kind of financial help offered for this course?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?
  4. Can I get fund to do Research on Chemistry by Central Government?
  5. Is it possible to get scholarship for Ph.D Programme?
  6. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  7. Scholarships available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Indo American Research Center? -- [New]
  8. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  9. Does ISRO sponsor PhD program for MTech(Chemical Engineering) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  11. Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?
  12. Is it necessary to pursue PhD for the purpose of Research? Whether Government provides financial aids to the researcher?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. How to get previous year papers for ICWA?
  15. Opportunities in Ph.D after M.Tech? Take up Ph.D or M.Tech in Solid State Physics in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  18. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
29th December 2017, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships or projects after M.Tech to fund my PhD research?

If you can get admission at any reputed university for your Ph.D, then you can apply for UGC grant for your research work. Most of the students of reputed universities get such grants from UGC.

You can also clear any JRF exam, if you are looking for amount to fund your research work. It will help you to join a research project and complete your Ph.D along with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?