14th June 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?

Hello,
I want to get the confirmation that
for doing PhD in Management I have to
give UGC-NET entrance exam.
Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?
  2. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  4. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  6. Can I get JRF to study PhD in Management in any Private University if appear in UGC-NET?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  9. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  11. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  12. Which are the colleges still offering admission in PhD course for JRF holder of UGC-NET(Management)?
  13. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in UGC-NET/SLET to study PhD if completed M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  17. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Ph.D BioTechnology?
16th June 2015, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study PhD in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get the confirmation that
for doing PhD in Management I have to
give UGC-NET entrance exam.
Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you!
If you have completed MBA degree then you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Management.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Pattern for NET Exam:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?