4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do M.Phil to study further PhD(Tamil)? Research topics available to study in PhD(Tamil)?

I am interested to study PhD in Tamil course. I am studying M.A. in Tamil. So, I have to do M.Phil first to do PhD? And kindly tell me what are the research topics available in PhD Tamil course?

6th November 2016, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to do M.Phil to study further PhD(Tamil)? Research topics available to study in PhD(Tamil)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study PhD in Tamil course. I am studying M.A. in Tamil. So, I have to do M.Phil first to do PhD? And kindly tell me what are the research topics available in PhD Tamil course?

It is not compulsory to do M.Phil in Tamil to pursue PhD in Tamil. The post graduates in Tamil with over 55% marks from a University approved by UGC are eligible for the PhD in Tamil in various universities in India. A common entrance test shall be conducted in Tamil followed by an interview by the University department of Tamil. The PhD in Tamil is available in various universities in India. The research topics available to study in PhD in Tamil are given below;

Astrology in Tamil Literature
Tamil Dalit Literature
Sundara Ramasamy’s Literature Works
A study on Tamil Weeklies and Tamil Monthlies
Contribution to Tamil Literature by the Tamil Magazines
Kannadasan’s poetry
Dance in Chola Dynasty
Short stories of Kanayazhi
Generation gap in Tamil Novels
A study of Siddha’s in Trichy District
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?