5th November 2016, 01:15 AM
sskcorp

Can I study PhD from USA being a M.D. candidate or do I have to write USMILE exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PhD from USA so I want to know can I study PhD from USA being a M.D. candidate or do I have to write USMILE exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  2. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  3. Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  6. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  7. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  8. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  9. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to study B.Tech in USA through BITSAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  12. Do I need to write any other exams other than GRE and IELTS to do Ph.D in USA?
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study PhD in USA for a candidate who has scored 136 marks in Verbal and 150 marks in Quantitative of GRE?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  17. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
6th November 2016, 07:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD from USA being a M.D. candidate or do I have to write USMILE exam?

Yes, definitely you can study Ph.D from USA after the completion of your MD, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D courses.
Candidates must have qualified with very good marks in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL in order to take admission in USA to pursue Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?