16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I study PhD instead of job being an M.Sc(Nutrition) student?

Hello Everyone,
I am already doing M.Sc in Nutrition from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. But I am very confuse about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my M.Sc I will surely get fine job but I am very confuse that I have to do or not to do PhD. So just tell me what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  2. What careers are available for Humanities students?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in Human Development & Family Study for M.Sc(Home Science) student?
  4. Chances to study Integrated PhD in Botany for B.Sc Honours student?
  5. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  6. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  7. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  8. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  9. Eligibility and qualification required to study PhD for Physics Honours student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  11. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  12. Qualification required to study PhD for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc student?
  17. How can I study PhD in Geography being an M.Sc student?
  18. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
28th April 2016, 11:49 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study PhD instead of job being an M.Sc(Nutrition) student?

If you can get admission in a reputed university or institute for your Ph.D programme then definitely it will be a good option. Getting a decent job will be better if you fail to get admission in a good university.

In the end you want a decent paying job. If you can get a job on the basis of M.Sc then Ph.D can be pursued later when required. These days part time and distance mode Ph.D programmes are available for experienced professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?