7th July 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take in Ph.D to ensure that I have valued job opportunity in future?

Which course to take in Ph.D to ensure that I have valued job opportunity in future? Can you please list me down all the course which I can take up next for doing the Ph.D course? Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  2. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  3. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  4. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the future scope of doing Ph.D in HR? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Is my decision of pursuing PhD right?
  7. What should I do to ensure that I will get the government job in future while doing B.Tech 3rd year EEE now?
  8. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  9. Best engineering colleges in Mysore including campus selection, hostel facility and faculty?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for M.Sc(Genetics) students?
  11. Can a chartered accountant, company secretary or a member of ICWA give NET exam? I have scored 55% marks
  12. Is it possible to pursue degree while working in government sector? Will it be valued for higher government position?
  13. Should I move to Bangalore if placed in IBM being an employee of TCS?
  14. Best valued course with less fees after completing B.Tech?
  15. What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?
  16. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  17. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
9th July 2016, 12:24 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course to take in Ph.D to ensure that I have valued job opportunity in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to take in Ph.D to ensure that I have valued job opportunity in future? Can you please list me down all the course which I can take up next for doing the Ph.D course? Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!
You have to do PhD in the subject in which you have studied your graduation and post graduation. For example, if you studied mathematics in graduation and post graduation then you should do PhD in Mathematics. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Research Eligibility Test (RET) and interview conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?