28th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any state level entrance exam to do PhD in Bhopal for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Jaipur?

Hello,
I did my M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry from Jaipur. Now I am living at Bhopal. I want to do PhD. So, is there any state level entrance exam to do PhD in Bhopal?

21st December 2016, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any state level entrance exam to do PhD in Bhopal for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I did my M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry from Jaipur. Now I am living at Bhopal. I want to do PhD. So, is there any state level entrance exam to do PhD in Bhopal?

The candidates who wish to pursue PhD in Bhopal should have possesses a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a university recognized by UGC. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance test and personal interview. Candidates who have qualified GATE/NET/SET/M.Phil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance test and should appear for the interview. There is no other entrance examination other than the one conducted for the admission to PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?