30th December 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies available to apply for Ph.D in Statistics under GNDU?

Whether there is any seat of Ph.D in statistics under GNDU? What is the current vacancy available to apply for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any seat available for doing Ph.D in Statistics under GNDU?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Is there any seats available for doing Ph.D in Statistics from GNDU?
  4. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  7. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  9. Is there any way to do PhD in Agricultural statistics at Indian Statistical Institute?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for postgraduate of GNDU?
  11. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  12. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  13. Is it possible for me to apply for Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  14. Can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance? -- [New]
  15. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  16. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?
  17. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  18. Best institutes for PhD in Statistics? Which exams to qualify for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?