3rd September 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Fruit science under payment seat?

How to get admission in phd fruit science under payment seat. What the procedure of fee per semester.? Can you please provide me the complete details on this? How much would be the final cost when completing the course? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  2. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
  3. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  5. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  6. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  8. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. Syllabus and question pattern of IARI PhD entrance exam for Fruit Science PG student
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  12. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  16. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  17. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
15th September 2016, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Fruit science under payment seat?

Fee vary from one university to other for Ph.D programme. In government universities fee will lesser compared to a private university. You need to apply for admission on a prescribed format on the basis of admission notification.

Admission is based on merit, through entrance exam and interview. You can get direct admission without merit only in private universities, which don't have much value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?