26th July 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distribution theory after completion of post graduation in statistics?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing pg with statistics(1st year) i want to do phd in distribution theory?please send me the syllabus? Can you give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Please provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the reply!

26th July 2015, 07:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distribution theory after completion of post graduation in statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am doing pg with statistics(1st year) i want to do phd in distribution theory?please send me the syllabus? Can you give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Please provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the reply!
You are now in 1st year of post graduation course in Statistics so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in distribution theory.

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?