Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in English?

I want to get phd in english so could u help me to know more information

I dont have anyone to guide me.

6th June 2015, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in English?

If you have got a Master's degree in English with at least 55% marks then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D in English in India. If you belong to reserved category then you will get 5% relaxation of marks. Universities release admission notification for Ph.D individually and you have to apply for admission when they announce it on a prescribed format.

Admission is purely based on merit and you need to appear for screening test. Normally, those with NET/SLET/JRF/GATE qualification are exempted from written exam and are preferred for Ph.D admission by reputed Institutes. Hence, you should be very well prepared for these stages if you have the qualification for admission.
18th June 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in English?

When your selection of candidates will be done for this academic year 2015. (Manika Pal)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?