16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm?

I have completed my m pharm in pharmacology with 78.57%(distinction) but i am not gate qualified? how to get admission for phd? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Can you please provide me the details as soon as possible?

17th April 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm?

For Ph.D pharmacy admission you can apply for admission when the required institute or university announces admission. You will be required to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with all the documents.

Those who have qualified GPAT/GATE/NET/SET are exempted from entrance exam and will be called for interview stage directly. If you don't have any of the above course then be prepared for the entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?