24th June 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Ph.D course in India?

hi...im Priyanka..

I want to know it in details... thanks a lot....
I want help to decide will or not to go for phD? What is the scope for it? Which subject to take if I have completed masters in Commerce? Please answer me back.

25th June 2016, 06:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Ph.D course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...im Priyanka..

I want to know it in details... thanks a lot....
I want help to decide will or not to go for phD? What is the scope for it? Which subject to take if I have completed masters in Commerce? Please answer me back.

The aspirant after PhD can work as Professor in private and government educational institutions. The job security for job and pay is there apart from the dignity in society.
There are various research jobs available in private sector organisations like Pharmaceutical sector. The PhD completed candidates can join the start ups in India.
The PhD candidates also work as Analysts, Consultants and Auditors in some of the finance and business consulting organisations. There are more job opportunities in the teaching line for the PhD scholars. So you can choose teaching or industries as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?