20th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

Hello,

What should I do to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Can you please help me to understand on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete steps which I need to follow. Awaiting for the response.

21st July 2016, 06:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

The candidate who is interested to pursue PhD in Pharmacy must have completed Masters in Pharmacy from recognised University with at least 55% marks and 50% for reserved categories.
There is no upper age limit has been specified.
You should have a valid UGC NET score card.
21st July 2016, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?

To do Ph.D after the completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology, candidates must complete their Post Graduation first. After that you need to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission to study Ph.D.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that candidates must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with a minimum 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
22nd July 2016, 05:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for GATE/NET examination and have to clear the minimum cutoff marks required for admission in the course and only after that you will be eligible for admission in PhD course in any good Institute.

Some premium Universities also conduct PI rounds, so in those cases, you will have to also clear the interview round and get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?