2nd August 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do Ph.D in Commerce after graduation? Procedure for the same?

Hello sir, I am studying graduation with Commerce stream and want to do research in this field. Please tell me what should I do to do Ph.D in Commerce? I want to know detail of procedure to do Ph.D?

4th August 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do Ph.D in Commerce after graduation? Procedure for the same?

For admission in Ph.D in commerce you must have at least M.Com degree with 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks if you belong to reserved category.

Admission on reputed universities will be on merit based on written exam and interview. You academic qualification and performance in interview will be of prime importance. You need to apply on a prescribed format when admission notification is announced.
5th August 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do Ph.D in Commerce after graduation? Procedure for the same?

To do Ph.D in Commerce, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once you are qualified in the NET examination, you are eligible to take admission to pursue Ph.D course in Commerce.
6th August 2016, 01:03 PM
iime

Documents Required for Ph. D/ M.Phil:-
- All qualification Certificates from 10th class to Master Degree qualification, ID Proof, Address Proof, 4 passports Size photographs, Original Migration.
- Minimum 55% required in Master Degree.

Process for Ph. D:-
- Admission form along with necessary documents.
- Entrance Test.
- Course Work Exam.
- 5 copies of Synopsis.
- 5 copies of Thesis.
- 1 soft Copy of Thesis.
- 2 Research paper published in National and International Journal.
- 2 seminar attending Certificates.
- Viva Voce.

Documents from University:-
- Bonafide Letter.
- ID
- Course Work Marksheet
- RDC Letter
- Thesis Submission Letter/ Approval letter
- Viva Voce
- Provisional Certificate
- Convocation

Features:-
- Online Admission
- Online Enrollment No. Verification
- Online Result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?