6th January 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the hard copy of JRP certificate?

Hello Sir, I have qualified CSIR-UGC NET exam on 18-12-2016. My roll number under UGC JRF. I got e-certificate from UGC but not specific about JRF. I have already send all the documents. So, please tell me what should I do for getting JRF certificate.

7th January 2018, 05:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get the hard copy of JRP certificate?

You can get the hard copy from UGC office, and they will sent it via post to you. If you haven't received it yet, in spite of doing all the formalities, then you need to contact them as soon as possible.

You can also visit the UGC campus in Delhi, if you are not getting any proper answer over phone or email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?