30th October 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What should be the preparation I need to do to join Ph.D in Kolkata?

Can i get chance into PHD in kolkata? having 53% marks in m.a. if yes? how can i get chance? and how can i prepare myself for this? my give me in formation in detail..... Hope that someone would help me to answer on th

30th May 2016, 11:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the preparation I need to do to join Ph.D in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get chance into PHD in kolkata? having 53% marks in m.a. if yes? how can i get chance? and how can i prepare myself for this? my give me in formation in detail..... Hope that someone would help me to answer on th
The main criteria to join PhD in Kolkata or any other city in India is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to prepare very well in the subject you wants to do research. You have to appear for a PhD entrance test and interview for the admission. The aspirant should prepare a brief description of their proposed topic of research. You can submit the same along with the application form. You can also contact the university department concerned for more details regarding guide availability and admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?