20th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

When will the Ph.D notification comes out for applying in SVU?

i want do PhD in SVU, please give me the details, when will the notification comes.? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow for the same? Hope that I will get the complete details to start the process for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. How can I get syllabus for Ph.D computer science and course duration in SVU Tirupati,AP?
  3. When the notification of PhD(Urban Planning) will be released in SPA, Delhi? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  6. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  8. Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?
  9. PhD notification regarding PhD in Biotechnology?
  10. Locality status after studying 7th to 10th class in SVU region?
  11. When the notification of PhD(Mathematics) admission will be released in Chennai Mathematical Institute? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if completed M.Sc maths from SVU Directorate of distance education?
  13. List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?
  14. Can I appear for KCET? I have lived in Karnataka from 25 years
  15. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  16. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  17. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
21st July 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the Ph.D notification comes out for applying in SVU?

For pursuing Ph.D in SVU, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the NET examination and have a valid score card, you can take admission to study Ph.D course.
Notification will be published soon on the Official website of the University.
http://www.svuniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?