5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Urban Planning) will be released in SPA, Delhi? Eligibility to apply?

Can anyone of you let me know when the notification for PhD course in Urban Planning will be issue in SPA, Delhi? What is the eligibility criteria for applying in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in SPA Delhi for PG in regional planning
  2. Can I get B.Planning in SPA Delhi after scoring 3660 in JEE Architecture
  3. Can I get B.Planning in SPA Delhi after scoring 3660 AIR?
  4. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  5. How much stipend is offered to PhD(Urban Planning) candidates in SPA, Delhi? Course structure of PhD(Urban Planning)? -- [New]
  6. When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. When the notification of AIBE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  8. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Urban Planning) in SPA, Delhi? Formalities to get admission?
  10. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  12. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  13. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. When the notification of RRB JE Civil will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?
  16. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  18. When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
6th October 2016, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Urban Planning) will be released in SPA, Delhi? Eligibility to apply?

The application form for the Ph.D admission in SPA has already been released, you must check the official website for more details and to fill the application form.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Urban Planning, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Urban Planning:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Urban Planning from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard to be eligible for the course.

http://spa.ac.in/writereaddata/Phd_Form.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?