4th September 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Chromosome and Developmental Biology? Procedure to get admission?

I am in final year of M.Sc Zoology and wanted to do PhD in Chromosome and Developmental Biology. Where I can get this topic for PhD? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Marine Biology) in Shivaji University?
  2. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? -- [New]
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  5. Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?
  6. List of PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply
  7. Availability of PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology and procedure to apply for same? List of entrance exam for PhD?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. Procedure to apply in JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018
  10. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  11. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  12. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  13. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  17. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Biology at University of Delhi?
7th September 2017, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD in Chromosome and Developmental Biology? Procedure to get admission?

Below I have mentioned the Universities from where you can apply for the Ph.D course in the above field, just have a look over it.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Chromosome and Developmental Biology:-

University of Oxford
Address: Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
Phone: +44 1865 270000

Florida State University
Address: 600 W College Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
Phone: +1 850-644-2525

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Universities, candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination in order to take admission in the above mentioned Universities. Candidates must score a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?