2nd March 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Where to check the Ph.D entrance exam dates?

Sir/Mam, Where to check the Ph.D entrance exam dates? How to know if it get's postponed? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to apply for Ph.D this year and am not sure what exactly the process followed for the same.

15th April 2017, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to check the Ph.D entrance exam dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Where to check the Ph.D entrance exam dates? How to know if it get's postponed? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to apply for Ph.D this year and am not sure what exactly the process followed for the same.
Candidates who are applied for the admission to the PhD course have to appear for a PhD Entrance Examination conducted by the university. The date of entrance examination will be announced by the university. The candidates will be informed through mail or through department notice board or it will be available on the university website. Those who have completed their master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD program. They have to clear the entrance examination and interview for taking admission. You have to check the entrance examination dates with the college or university you applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?