3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc course in the specialization of Software System. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  3. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  5. Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%
  9. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  11. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  12. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  13. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  14. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College? -- [New]
  15. MA English admission in CMS college?
  16. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  17. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What course should I study if History and Sociology are my preferred subjects? Where can I get admission based on cut off system?
4th June 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in CMS College of Science and Arts for MSc course in the specialization of Software System. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Eligibility to study the MSc Software Systems (5 years integrated course) in CMS College of Science and Arts is a pass in Higher Secondary or 12th Examinations with Mathematics / Business Mathematics, any two of the subjects from Physics / Chemistry / Accountancy / Commerce / Computer Science / Statistics and Economics with at least 50% marks. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age but should not to over 21 years for the admission to study the MSc Software System in CMS College of Science and Arts. Candidates are admitted to the MSc Software System course on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations. CMS College of Science and Arts website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?