3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc in Software System in CMS College of Science and Arts. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc in CMS College of Science and Arts? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  3. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  5. Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?
  6. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  8. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  9. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  10. Can I get admission in CMS college of Arts and science Kottayam? I have passed 12th with 78%
  11. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  12. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  13. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Botany in CMS College, Kottayam? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  16. Any qualifications required to join as a Narcotic Inspector after completing B.Pharm? Syllabus for the entrance test?
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  18. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
17th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc in Software System in CMS College of Science and Arts. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc in CMS College of Science and Arts? Please tell me asap.

Candidates can apply online (http://www.cmscbe.com/2018Adm.htm) or offline for the admission to study MSc Software System in CMS College of Science & Commerce. The MSc Software System is a 5 year integrated course offered by CMS College of Science & Commerce. Candidates have to apply for admission with documents like SSLC mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Community Certificate, 2 attested copies of all the above certificates, 2 stamp size and 4 passport size photographs. Candidates have to hand over all the original certificates at the time of admission. Candidates should contact the Admission Office of the college or the Admission Coordinators or the Venue Coordinators at advertised spot admission centers for the admission to study MSc Software System in CMS College of Science & Commerce. CMS College of Science & Commerce website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?