3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MSc(Software System) course in CMS College of Science and Arts. I would like to know that if I do MSc(Software System) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

21st June 2018, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MSc(Software System) candidate of CMS College of Science and Arts?

Job Opportunities after M.Sc in Software Systems:

There are several job opportunities available after successful completion of M.Sc in Software Systems. As you are done with this course, you may find numerous job opportunities in top IT companies. For this, you should have good command over some of the major programming languages like Java, C, C++, C#, .NET, ..etc.,

Most of the IT or MNC companies offer job opportunities for you after successful completion of this course and after meeting the required eligibility criteria. You can apply for several posts namely Project Manager, Software Executive, Software Developers, Software Programmers, Software Designers,Information Systems Manager, System Designer..etc.,

Some of the major companies that recruit are CTS, Infosys, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Accenture, Wipro, Tata Infotech Ltd, HCL Infosystems Ltd..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?