10th October 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course in Kalasalingam University? Total fee expenses of this course?

I am Divya and I want to know that how can I get admission in Kalasalingam University for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course. Please tell me about the course fee expenses of this university for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  2. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  3. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  5. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  7. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  9. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  12. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  15. Is it possible to study M.Sc(IT) in Vinayaka University being a PGDCA holder? Is it a recognized university? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  17. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  18. Total fee expense of doing MS(Mechanical) in Clausthal University of Technology? Is scholarship offered at this university?
12th October 2016, 06:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course in Kalasalingam University? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Divya and I want to know that how can I get admission in Kalasalingam University for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course. Please tell me about the course fee expenses of this university for this course?

The candidates can apply online for the admission to the M.Tech Nanotechnology course in Kalasalingam University. The students who have passed M.Sc Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/B.Tech Mechanical/Chemical or equivalent are eligible to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of Kalasalingam University entrance examination. The Kalasalingam University website link is Click Here

The fee structure for M.Tech Nanotechnology will be Rs 35,000 per semester and one time admission charge of Rs 11,450.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?