28th February 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course in AMU as an inner student?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Civil Engineering at AMU. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course in AMU as a inner student?

2nd March 2017, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course in AMU as an inner student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in final year of Civil Engineering at AMU. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course in AMU as a inner student?

Candidates (inner student) must have passed B.Tech or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks in the concerned discipline and candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in GATE shall be eligible for taking admission in M.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The M.Tech course is programmed in 8 streams in AMU, each with their specialization subjects. There will be an entrance examination for the remaining seats, for those candidates who do not qualify GATE or do not have required marks in GATE Score. The AMU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?