18th July 2012, 08:27 PM
chinmay98

Is GATE score compulsory for admission in Ph.D in computer science

I did my BCA from Amity with 1st division and now doing MCA final sem from SMU... Want to know that Is GATE score compulsory for seeking admission in Ph.D in Computer Science?? And if not then which are the colleges that provide Ph.D in cs without GATE??? Plzzz reply

Related Questions:
  1. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  2. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  3. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  4. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  5. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Is GPAT score compulsory for NIPER? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in M.Tech Computer Science having Gate score of 633?
  8. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  9. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  10. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  13. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D using GATE score in life science?
  16. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  17. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  18. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
26th July 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GATE score compulsory for admission in Ph.D in computer science

i did my PG in computer Science.i want to join full time or part time phd in computer science.shall i write GATE exam or any other test pls reply me
24th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GATE score compulsory for admission in Ph.D in computer science

i have done my masters in engineering and now working in polytechnic.can i do my phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?