8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can provide me proper information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  3. How to take admission in BHU for graduation?
  4. How to take admission in BHU for graduation in science stream?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  6. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  8. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  9. Dates of admission in Class 11th Sub-Science BHU? Details related to admission in BHU?
  10. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  13. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  14. How to do graduation from BHU with Bioscience? I am from class 12th
  15. Procedure to take admission for B.Ed course in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
  17. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  18. What should be done after Graduation to set a perfect career?
10th August 2015, 12:06 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?

To get admission in BHU for graduation from science, candidate have to appear for BHU entrance exam.
Candidate who get passed in the exam will get admission in BHU graduation course.
Admissions are done on the basis of merit in entrance exams.
Admission form are issued from the office of Controller of Examinations in the month of February.
10th August 2015, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?

BHU conducts entrance exam for admission in various degree courses in basic subjects like science, maths, arts and commerce.

If you perform well in the entrance exam then you will be under the merit list for admission. Hence, perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?