25th October 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?

I want to know the procedure and fees structure of getting admission in amity university after my HS in mass communication department? Who can provide me with the accurate data on this? Can you please answer me back soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  3. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  4. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  5. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges
  8. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  9. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  11. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  12. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  13. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  14. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  16. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  17. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  18. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University? -- [New]
30th October 2017, 02:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?

To get admission in Amity university, Kolkata for graduation degree in mass communication you need to complete 10+2 or equivalent education with 80% from any recognised board. The full details are given below.

Admission process:
- There is an entrance exam conducted by the university for giving admissions into the university.
- For applying to the exam you need to visit the official website.
- You need apply for the exam through online.
- You need to fill the application form, pay the registration fees and submit it.
- You need to attend and qualify in the exam and then you’ll be called for the personal interview.
- Based on the performance in the written test and personal interview the admissions are given into the university.

The fee structure for the mass communication course in Amity university is around INR 7 - 8 Lakhs for four years of course.

For more details about eligibility, application status, results, exam dates and other details you can visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?