5th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduation with scholarship in USA being a BDS 4th year student?

Hello,
I am doing my BDS. Now I am in 4th year. I will complete my Graduation around 3 years ago. I am interested to do my Post Graduation in USA. But I don't know proper information regarding it. Can you help me out by giving me information about how to apply to universities over there and scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  3. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  4. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  7. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  10. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  11. Scholarship program to study post graduation in UK being a BHU student in B.Sc Physics?
  12. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  13. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  14. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  15. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  17. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  18. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
8th February 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduation with scholarship in USA being a BDS 4th year student?

For post graduation studies in science and technology field you need to apply for GRE which is accepted by most of the leading universities abroad. Once you have a good score then you can apply for admission.

Along with GRE you need IELTS/TOEFL score to become eligible for admission in post graduation course abroad. This will be for English proficiency because courses are offered in English medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?