22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU? If not what should be done for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

24th September 2015, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU?

Yes, surely you are eligible for B.Ed admission because IGNOU is a recognized distance education university. Therefore, you shouldn't worry about your qualification now.

Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in degree which is the marks criteria to make you eligible for B.Ed entrance exam.
25th September 2015, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed if I have done my masters degree from IGNOU? If not what should be done for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!
You have completed masters degree from IGNOU so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?