29th April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Why IGNOU does not offer Masters degree program?

Why ignou does not offered masters degree pogram in various dicipline in physics?

12th September 2017, 04:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why IGNOU does not offer Masters degree program?

IGNOU refers to Indira Gandhi National Open University and it is one of the Central University of India.

As far as you are concerned about IGNOU not offering Master's degree in Physics then for your information I would like to let you know that IGNOU offers Integrated MSc-PhD in Physics and Astrophysics (IPHDAP) degree course whose duration of 2 years.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing the same degree course is B.Sc in Physics or B.E./B.Tech degree course from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the admission procedure of same course in IGNOU you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?