12th December 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Biomedical Instrumentation after completing UG with Maths?

Respected Sir, I am Under Graduate in Maths and now I want to pursue M.Sc Instrumentation so I want to know am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Biomedical Instrumentation after completing UG with Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Biomedical instrumentation?
  4. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate?
  6. Procedure to apply for further studies in Ph.D after MSc Biomedical Instrumentation Science? What is the syllabus?
  7. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  8. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  9. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Kendriya Vidyala after completing MSc Maths
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  12. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  13. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  15. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after completing MSc maths?
  18. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
16th December 2016, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Biomedical Instrumentation after completing UG with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Under Graduate in Maths and now I want to pursue M.Sc Instrumentation so I want to know am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Biomedical Instrumentation after completing UG with Maths? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Biomedical Instrumentation curse.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Biomedical or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc in Biomedical.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?