12th December 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage?

Respected Sir, I have scored 85% in 10th, 90% in 12th and now I am pursuing B.Sc so I want to know which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage? I am very much interested in Computer Field. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  2. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  3. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  4. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  6. How can I take admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Tech University after 12th?
  7. Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India?
  8. Which course should I pursue to get a good job after completing B.Com?
  9. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  10. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  11. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  15. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
14th December 2016, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage?

The name of best courses for you after completing B.Sc with good percentage are given below.

=> M.Sc. Computer Science

=> Master in Computer Management

=> Master of Science Information Technology

=> Advance Diploma in Hardware and Networking

=> Advanced Diploma in Multi-lingual Computer Programming

=> Web & Software Engineering
15th December 2016, 10:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage?

After Bachelor in Science the available choice for higher studies is :-

M.Sc.

M.A.

B.Ed.

LLB.

MBA.

MCA.

MCA is available for you if you have interest in computer field. So, you can select the course as according to your interest for higher studies.
15th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have scored 85% in 10th, 90% in 12th and now I am pursuing B.Sc so I want to know which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc with good percentage? I am very much interested in Computer Field. Please guide me.

You can pursue the following courses after completing B.Sc with good percentage.

Master of Computer Applications
MBA
M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
Bachelor of Education
Law Graduation (LL.B)
Bank Examination Coaching
16th December 2016, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Sc course, you are eligible for MCA curse which is related to Computer field.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Mathematics or Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?