27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to claim masters degree through service quota if I am working as a BDS doctor in a government hospital?

If I am joining as a BDS doctor at government hospital and try for masters through government merit can i claim my seat through service quota? Can you please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this. Thank you.

14th March 2016, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to claim masters degree through service quota if I am working as a BDS doctor in a government hospital?

I am sorry to say you this but there is no reserved seat for the service quota.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examination and you need to clear the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Masters.
You will definitely get an advantage over the others in the Personal Interview otherwise you will have to go through the same process as anyone else and there will be no reservation for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?