9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc in Nutrition?

As i m doing my bsc in nutrition and i wanna do my masters in pharmacy is it possible to do my masters in pharmacy? or i have to do my masters in nutrition its self? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the answer soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc in Nutrition?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Nutrition Science through open university?
  4. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  7. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Nutrition or Gynecology after completion of MLT?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  9. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Neuro technology after completion of graduation in Applied Nutrition?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  11. Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course?
  12. Which course is better, B.Sc Nutrition or B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for MSc applied nutrition course after completing BSc MLT course?
  14. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  15. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  17. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET?
  18. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
10th September 2016, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc in Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i m doing my bsc in nutrition and i wanna do my masters in pharmacy is it possible to do my masters in pharmacy? or i have to do my masters in nutrition its self? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please provide me the answer soon?
No, B.Sc in Nutrition candidates are not eligible for M.Pharma course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Pharma course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Pharma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th September 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc in Nutrition?

For M.Pharma the minimum qualification required for admission is B.Pharma from a AICTE recognized institution. B.Sc nutrition is not enough to help you get admission in this course.

For admission entrance exam is conducted like GPAT or any state level exam for only B.Pharma graduates and B.Sc nutrition graduates are not eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?