27th February 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs we will get after pursuing B.Tech and do masters in administration?

I have pursued b.tech and now planing for masters in administration so want to find out what kind of jobs i can after apply for? Can you please guide me with the answer on this? I want to know all the possibilities of doing the job after completion of masters course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
  2. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  3. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  4. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  5. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  8. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  9. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
  10. What is more beneficial between MBA and MCA?
  11. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  12. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  13. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  14. Career in MBA in IT after B.Com?
  15. What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?
  16. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  17. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
14th March 2016, 03:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs we will get after pursuing B.Tech and do masters in administration?

You can apply for jobs in the companies which are offering roles of Manager as you will be pursuing the course of administration.
The job of Manager in every field is available to you. You will have a special advantage if you seek job in a core company of the same stream as that of your B.Tech.
There are many jobs that is available to you once you complete the course from a reputed institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?