27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IT jobs on the basis of MCA with 74% marks?

Hi Sir, I completed MCA in 2016 with 74% aggregate. But I completed my B.Sc in 4years (due to one year of backlog). I totally lost my hopes. Please guide me anyone. Am I eligible for IT jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Government sector after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is good to secure future in government job after BCA?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  4. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  5. How to choose a Post graduation course after completing BCA?
  6. What kind of jobs will I get after passing MCA with 75% marks?
  7. Details about B.Ed and M.Ed exam date? If a student has less than 50% in UG then is he eligible to apply for B.Ed on PG basis? Eligibility for MCA exam from DU?
  8. Am I eligible for regular MCA course having completed B.Sc from AU Distance Education with 60% of marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job on basis of 63% marks in 12th?
  10. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  11. What is the syllabus for PSU exam for an IT student?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?
  13. What are the job prospects present in government sector after doing MCA with 75% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  15. Eligibility criteria for MCA after graduation with 60%?
  16. Am I eligible for MCA admission after BCA with 79% marks?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
27th March 2017, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IT jobs on the basis of MCA with 74% marks?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for IT jobs on the basis of the marks and criteria mentioned above. The basic educational qualification required for appearing in IT based recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in Engineering or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Engineering or Master of Technology from a recognized university.

Yes, there are the companies that allow maximum of 1 year gap in academics. So based on this criteria, you are eligible to attend IT based recruitment's of concerned companies only. But yes, you are eligible to get job in IT companies with the criteria that is mentioned above.

As you have finally cleared then pending backlogs, you will be eligible to appear in IT based recruitment's. You must have secured good percentage in 10th class and 12th Classes as well in order to be eligible.
28th March 2017, 12:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed MCA with 74% marks, so you are eligible to get jobs in IT sectors. But, you should have completed your 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% marks from a recognized college/university. You should also have cleared all your pending backlogs at the time of applying for jobs with maximum 2 years of educational gap.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely get a job in IT sectors.
29th March 2017, 12:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I completed MCA in 2016 with 74% aggregate. But I completed my B.Sc in 4years (due to one year of backlog). I totally lost my hopes. Please guide me anyone. Am I eligible for IT jobs?
Yes, you are eligible for IT jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies are,

IT company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?