9th August 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Lectureship only with PhD degree without NET?

I want to be a lecturer . I have docterate degree. And not net qualified . [email protected]
Am i eligible for lecturer if i have only ph.d degree and not a net degree

15th August 2014, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Lectureship only with PhD degree without NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a lecturer . I have docterate degree. And not net qualified . [email protected]
Am i eligible for lecturer if i have only ph.d degree and not a net degree

Yes, If you have completed your Ph.D degree then you are eligible for lecturer post in any govt college because the educational criteria for lecturer as given below-

1)Masters degree + NET qualified

2)Ph.D degree holder

So you can easily apply in any UGC approved college.
16th August 2014, 11:31 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Eligibility to become a lecturer according to the norms of UGC - University Grants Commission :

A person should posses a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.

Must posses a master's degree (full time) with at least 55% marks from a recognized university

He/she should have qualified the entrance examination such as - NET - National Eligibility Test, SLET - State Lecturer Eligibility Test, CSIR - JRF/SRF - Junior/Senior Research Fellowship etc.

If you contains all the eligibility then you are eligible to become a lecturer in government educational institute/ college/ school etc.

But you have mentioned that you have not qualified NET then we are sorry to inform you that you can not apply for the post of lecturer.

All the best
22nd March 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am studying M.sc in Agrochemicals and pest management in shivaji university kolhapur. if i do ph.d from same subject then can i eligible for lectureship.
my subject is interdissiplinary it contains chemistry,bogany& zoology.
then if i eligible for lectureship through JRF NET from life science then can i able to botany lecturer.

please answer.
i am totally confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?