9th September 2011, 02:15 PM
asifbagalkot

Information regarding IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MBA?

i want ot write IAS exam will you please help me out , at present i am oersuing MBA

9th September 2011, 05:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asifbagalkot View Post
i want ot write IAS exam will you please help me out , at present i am oersuing MBA
dear friend,

After MBA , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

All the best
9th September 2011, 05:59 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Information Regarding IAS Examination.

IAS examination is also known as the civil services examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC in every year for the selection of the talented candidates as the post of IAS officer. To appear in the IAS examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Graduation in any stream from a recognize University. The final year graduation student are also eligible to apply for the IAS examination.

Age Limit = The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing of this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

So, if your age is between 21 to 30 years then you are eligible to apply for the IAS examination. IAS officer job is consider as the one of the best job of India.

For any more information regarding IAS examination please visit the official website of UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
9th September 2011, 06:10 PM
Tulasinagababu

* IAS (Indian Administrative Services) officer
* IPS (Indian Police Services) officer etc…

Is all done though the same “UPSC held Civil Services” examination! This guide is written from the point of view of becoming an IAS officer. However, the procedure to become an IPS etc. officer is also the same!

If you are interested in becoming an IAS officer, you probably know what the IAS is all about and why becoming an IAS officer is a very good career option. However, just incase you do not know, let us give you some quick information on IAS!

If you become an IAS officer, you become part of the Indian Administrative Service. You will be part of the Govt. You can work from “the inside” and change “the system”!!

If you have a dream for India, or if you, like us, believe that India will soon be a “super-power”. If you want to be part of the process of making India a great nation, IAS is for you! Being an IAS officer, there is a lot more power and control you have so that you can be part of Emerging India!

Besides that, IAS is a great career option! You get many “perks of the job” when you are an IAS officer. You will have “job security”, “discount on Govt. services”, “Govt. provided transportation” and many more things... Even though the monthly salary provided by the IAS career is not too high, the “perks” make up for the less salary!

However, getting into the IAS is not that easy! There is a very competitive “one year long” exam! To get into the IAS, you probably will have to try more than once before you succeed. And even if you clear the exam, then you have to get a very good score to qualify for the IAS! So, basically getting into the IAS is not that easy. However, here on indiahowto.com, we will try to show you “how to..” get in.

To get into the IAS, you will have to give the “UPSC held Civil Services Examination”. It is a common exam for getting into the IAS, IPS etc. To succeed in the “Civil Services Examination” you first need to understand how the examination is conducted or the “examination format”! But, before we understand that, let get some "Frequently Asked Questions" out of the way….

IFYOU HAVE BACK IN ANY SUBJECT THEN THERE IS NO PROBLEM .
BUT YOU SHOULD BE GRADUATE WITH MINIMUM 55%.
ITS NICE TO HEAR THAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IAS OFFICER .
NOW I AM TELLING YOU THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
FOR IAS OFFICER WHICH ARE AS FOLLOWS : -
I] A CANDIDATE SHOULD BE GRADUATE FROM ANY STREAM .
2] HE SHOULD BE PASSED GRADUATION BY 55%.
3] HE SHOULD BE PHYSICALLY FIT
FOR EXAM POINT OF VIEW A CANDIDATE WILL HAVE TO SELECT
TWO SUBJECTS OF HIS CHOICE .AFTER HE SHOULD BE
PREFECT IN THEIR PARTICULAR SUBJECTS . AFTER CLEARING THE EXAM
A CANDIDATE HAVE TO FACE INTERVIEW AFTER CLEARING THE A CANDIDATE IS ELLIGIBLE FOR
IAS OFFICER . BEST OF LUCK
9th September 2011, 06:22 PM
fahran

for appearing in this you should have to complete your graduation in any stream. the age limit exist for appearing in this exam you should have to be in 21-30 for general candidates.there are 5 & 3 years of relaxation for SC\ST & OBC candidates.
9th September 2011, 06:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
For Indian Administrative Service, you must qualify civil service examination.
The civil service examination is conducted by union public service commission.
As you have mentioned that you are pursuing MBA, it means you have completed your bachelors degree program and since you are a graduate, you are eligible to write civil service examination.
The age limit to appear for the exam is between 21-30 years.
The maximum age limit is relaxed for certain categories and ex-servicemen.

The examination comprise of three stages including two written exam s and an interview. You have to qualify all the stages with highest marks to get selected for IAS.

For notification and other details, refer to the official website of UPSC.
9th September 2011, 06:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i want ot write IAS exam will you please help me out
according to the guidelines laid by UPSC,the candidates appearing for Civil Service Exams should satisfy these conditions :-
1) any candidate who is a graduate from a recognized college in India
2) any candidate who is withing the age limit of 21-30 years for general
you have a maximum of 4 attempts to clear the exam
1st round will test your aptitude and 2nd round will test your knowledge of your graduation subjects
9th September 2011, 06:47 PM
Aninkanti

IAS(Indian Administrative Service) is conducted by UPSC every year.

The notification will be published at the month of Octbar and the examination will be conducted at the month of February.

You can submission the from by on line or from any Post-office or from bank.

Eligibility for IAS:-

**You have to clear your graduation from any recognise univercity.Last year student are also eligible for IAS.

**Your age must be more than 21 years and low than 30 years for Genarel and 3 year relixion for OBC candidate and 5 year relixion for SC/st candidate.

For more and other information please cheeck the upsc official website:- WWW.UPSC.GOV.IN

Best of luck!!
9th September 2011, 07:35 PM
malek basit

hello sir..

To become I.A.S officer you need to crack the Civil Service Examination.See the eligibility criteria for this examination.I am mentioned below.

Education Qualification :-

The candidate must posses a bachelor degree from any recognized university and final year of degree course can also apply for this examination.

Age limits :-

Age should be between 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing.
Upper age limits is given to the various reserved categories.

Attempts :-

4 attempts :- General candidates.
7 attempts :- OBC candidates.
No limits,you attempt number of times of this examination :- SC/ST category.

No,you are not eligible to apply for this examination.Because only final year candidates or pass out candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

All the best

Regards
! Basit !
9th September 2011, 08:24 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Indian Administration Service (IAS) exam is conducted by upsc every year once.

Eligibility criteria for IAS exam:
Education qualification:Candidate should have completed graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.
Age limit:Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Indian Administration Service has three phase of examination process,first is Preliminary exam (current affairs,Vocabulary,aptitude will be the syllabus),if you qualifies this exam,then only you can enter to Second phase of exam i.e Main exam (Geography,History etc syllabus,all the question should answer in eassy type),if you crack this exam,then only you can enter to third phase exam i.e is Interview (Communication skill testing).After overcoming all this exam,you will be appointed as Asst IAS officer.
Indian Administration Service(Preliminary exam) Notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
Exam will held on 20th May 2012.
Indian Administration Service (Main Exam) notification for this year:
Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.
Yet notification details,were not update,i hope they will be updating notification after preliminary exams.
For more details,then see this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 74 views)
9th September 2011, 09:07 PM
sanju38121

Sir, the eligibility criteria for the IAS exam is as follow

qualification: graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit: 21-30 years. The relaxation in upper age limit for the reserve categories is as per rules.

Nationality: indian.

For more details about civil services exams go to

www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
10th September 2011, 08:45 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
For the post of IAS you need to appear in the civil service examination conducted by UPSC.
The eligibility criteria to appear for the civil service examination is that a candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.The age of the candidate must be between 21-30 years.

The notification regarding the examination will publish in the weekly journal Employment News or you can check the official website of UPSC which is mentioned below.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best Wishes.....
27th October 2011, 10:14 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

For Indian Administrative Service, you must qualify civil service examination.
The civil service examination is conducted by union public service commission.
As you have mentioned that you are pursuing MBA, it means you have completed your bachelors degree program and since you are a graduate, you are eligible to write civil service examination.
The age limit to appear for the exam is between 21-30 years.
The maximum age limit is relaxed for certain categories and ex-servicemen.

The examination comprise of three stages including two written exam s and an interview. You have to qualify all the stages with highest marks to get selected for IAS.

For notification and other details, refer to the official website of UPSC.
28th October 2011, 12:47 AM
abhin91
Member+

For becoming an IAS officer you have to write the UPSC exam. This is one of the toughest exam. YOU really have to work hard to succeed in this exam.
UPSC exan is conducted in two rounds, PRELIMS & MAINS followed by INTERVIEWS. for more information visit:
http://www.upsc.gov.in

BROCHURE is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 59 views)
14th March 2012, 11:38 AM
jobsick

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

14th March 2012, 11:40 AM
jobsick

15th March 2012, 09:06 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
IAS exam is a civil service exam, which is conducted by UPSC every year to recruit students for administrative jobs..

Eligibility for IAS exam:------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

>>The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university..
>>Final year candidates are also eligible for the exam..
>>No such percentage of aggregate is required.
>>The candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
>>The candidate should be a citizen of India.

These are the requirements you have to fulfill to appear in IAS exam..

As you are pursuing MBA course recently, then you are surely eligible for the exam...
All you need is , just have to fulfill age eligibility..

So, go for the exam..
All the best..
15th March 2012, 12:26 PM
jobsick

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.
12th November 2012, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

I AM A MBA STUDENT IN FIRST YEAR PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SAGITIONS WHICH TYPE OF BOOKS CAN I SELECTED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?