22nd December 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in bioinformatics after B.Sc agricultural biotechnology?

Hello, I am doing B.Sc agricultural biotechnology (4th year). Am I eligible for M.Sc in bioinformatics? What extra courses will I have to take and does degree in bioinformatics offer jobs in government sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Is msc-bioinformatics after bsc-biotechnology a good option?
  2. Should I go for MSc bioinformatics after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  4. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  5. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  6. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best colleges in Kerala which have MSc Agricultural Biotechnology course?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  9. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  10. Distance M.Sc Bioinformatics through Bharathiar university is preferrable? Will this degree be valid?
  11. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Can I do M.Sc in Bioinformatics pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Colleges in Maharashtra for this course?
  13. Which is better between MSc Bioinformatics and MCA? I am interested in Bioinformatics
  14. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  15. Am I eligible to study MSc(Biotechnology) after completing BSc(Biochemistry)? -- [New]
  16. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Bioinformatics
  18. Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?
22nd December 2017, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in bioinformatics after B.Sc agricultural biotechnology?

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for M.Sc in Bioinformatics after the completion of B.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who want to pursue M.Sc in Bioinformatics, must have completed their B.Sc course in any of the Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for jobs in Government sector after the completion of the M.Sc course in Bioinformatics. Apply in different entrance examination, qualifying in which you can apply for the jobs.
29th March 2020, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in bioinformatics after B.Sc agricultural biotechnology?

Can I do msc binoformatics .. I am doing bsc in agriculture .. am I eligible
14th June 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Sc Agriculture (Honours) does i am eligible for M.Sc Bio informatics
22nd August 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bsc in agriculture,am I eligible to do MSc in bioinformatics?
5th February 2022, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSC hons agriculture and now doing MSC in bioinformatics. What are the suitable subject for further studies that is PHD and what subject should i select for CSIR net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?