11th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

I am studying btech 4th year and i want to do masters but i have 10 backlogs(presently cleared)
with 65% aggregate will i get any oppurtunity? Am I eligible to do masters in abroad or in India?

11th July 2016, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying btech 4th year and i want to do masters but i have 10 backlogs(presently cleared)
with 65% aggregate will i get any oppurtunity? Am I eligible to do masters in abroad or in India?
You have cleared your backlogs, So you are eligible for masters course in Abroad.

But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
11th July 2016, 06:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after having 65% agregate and 10 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Masters in Abroad even if you have 10 backlogs which have already cleared with 65% aggregate marks from a recognised university. As you have already cleared your backlogs, there is no need to worry about admission in Abroad Universities. You have to appear in GRE (not mandatory) and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
11th July 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have cleared all your backlogs and got your degree, then surely you are eligible for admission to a masters degree. All you have to do is appear for GRE and score good marks in it. GRE scores can help you to get admission in a top university abroad.

You need to prove your English proficiency too for which IELTS/TOEFL score will be required. You need a minimum score in these exams according to university standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?