27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to proceed for my masters in architecture?

I completed my BE civil engineering in 2015 with a percentage of 63. So, right now, am I eligible to proceed for my masters in architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in Economics after doing B.Com accounts and finance hons? How should I proceed?
  2. How should i proceed after 10th for pursuing Architecture course?
  3. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  4. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  5. How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?
  6. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  8. How to proceed to study for Architecture after passing 12th CBSE in Pondicherry?
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  10. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad?
  11. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  12. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  14. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  16. Exams for Masters in Architecture in USA?
  17. List of colleges to do mastrers in Architecture for working professionals?
  18. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
28th March 2017, 06:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to proceed for my masters in architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my BE civil engineering in 2015 with a percentage of 63. So, right now, am I eligible to proceed for my masters in architecture?

Candidates who have passed B.Arch course with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to do masters in architecture (M.Arch). The admission to the M.Arch course will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. So it is not possible to do M.Arch course after completion of B.E Civil engineering course. One can study M.E or M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completion of B.E Civil engineering course. If you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you are eligible to do masters in architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?