6th August 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed after B.A literature and Senior Secondary from NIOS?

Dear Sir, I have completed B.A Literature from Calicut University in 2011 and completed my senior secondary school from NIOS in 2015. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed course from any recognized university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to go abroad for studies if I have completed my secondary studies from NIOS board?
  4. Am I eligible to study in Europe after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS? -- [New]
  5. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  7. Eligibility to apply in ICSI and ICWAI courses for Senior Secondary NIOS candidate?
  8. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  9. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  11. Possibility to study in Australia for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  14. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  16. Am i eligible for ACC Exam on the basis of NIOS senior secondary certificate?
  17. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join for MBBS after finishing senior secondary from NIOS
6th August 2016, 06:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed after B.A literature and Senior Secondary from NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for B.Ed entrance examination to get the admission in Bachelor of Education course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination if you have above 50%. The course is necessary for recruitment of candidates as teacher in government schools.
6th August 2016, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed after B.A literature and Senior Secondary from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed B.A Literature from Calicut University in 2011 and completed my senior secondary school from NIOS in 2015. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed course from any recognized university?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?