18th September 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ACC Exam on the basis of NIOS senior secondary certificate?

I have done nios senior secondary certificate. And now i want to give ACC exam. So i want to know about my eligibility for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  2. Is NIOS senior secondary certificate valid for EAMCET? -- [New]
  3. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  5. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  6. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  7. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  9. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply in ICSI and ICWAI courses for Senior Secondary NIOS candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  12. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  14. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  15. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  16. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  17. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  18. Am I eligible to join for MBBS after finishing senior secondary from NIOS
19th September 2015, 01:02 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for ACC Exam on the basis of NIOS senior secondary certificate?

Yes you are eligible as NIOS is a recognized board and it has same value that of other boards.
You can apply for ACC exam
You need to fulfil the eligible criteria of that exam.
19th September 2015, 01:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for ACC Exam on the basis of NIOS senior secondary certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done nios senior secondary certificate. And now i want to give ACC exam. So i want to know about my eligibility for the exam?
The Secondary / Senior Secondary certificates obtained from NIOS have the same recognition as the certificates issued by the other Boards. So if other eligibility are met then you can apply for ACC exam. The aspirant must be serving soldier in Indian Army, Navy or Indian Air Force. Applicant’s age must be below 27 years. There will be a written examination and then there is SSB interview.
19th September 2015, 06:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for ACC exam on the basis of NIOS senior secondary certificate.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board. NIOS board is recognised by HRD department of Indian government.
Age limit : 19 to 24 years.
27th July 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir can nios student can apply acc exam
13th June 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for ACC exam on the basis of svsssoe seniour secondary board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?